Monday, June 20, 2005

Packing...

Amazingly I did do some actual packing and moving of some of my stuff today. I think I threw out as much stuff as I packed.
I worked on my desk and the floor of my spare room. I found so much stuff I forgot I even had. Derwent pencils, old photos, school books and all kinds of things that have moved house with me over the years.
Mum is being great about unpacking some of my stuff at the other end and finding places for it so I wont have heaps of boxes waiting for me when I am done here.
I still find just the thought of moving the rest of the stuff and selling the furniture I don't want to take pretty daunting. I am not feeling too emotional about it though, which is good. It shows I am ready to move on.
Mostly I am excited about having a fresh start and what will be my place filled with things I have chosen. It will be the first house I have lived in on my own.
My brain is numb again. I feel kinda detached lately. Like I am coasting. I don't seem to be feeling anything deeply. It's almost like I am watching myself from afar. I re-read this stuff and it's lacking depth. Or feeling.
Time for more sleep... maybe I will be more 'with it' tomorrow (hope springs eternal)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home