Sunday, June 12, 2005

Every Dog has his Day

Well, pooches are healthy and vaccinated! They were very well behaved (for them) despite Lister trying valiantly to smooch the vet and Bella rolling around on the floor and kicking her legs in the air.

Aside from that I had a wonderful afternoon nap and watched the movie 'Saw' with a friend in the evening. I liked the film. Disturbing but good. It's been a while since a scary movie has impressed me much but this one was quite entertaining.

Back to work tomorrow and the next two days. I am not dreading it the way I was before. I am tired but think I am making headway and it should all be up from here. Not really looking forward to the day of training on Tuesday but I usually end up enjoying those kinds of days once I am there. I am a little nervous about meeting the other managers but I am sure I will cope at the time.

Must start packing the house Wednesday... My next day off. Once I start then I guess it wont look like such a huge ordeal. It's one of those things I just wish could be over without having to do it. Maybe I will try and channel Mary Poppins so my belongings pack themselves. Anyone have 'a spoonful of sugar' handy??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home