Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Ear we go again...

My ear is inflamed again, despite the multitude of drugs I am gobbling at the moment. I had to have ear drops today, the first time in 15 or so years. Yuck.
The glass company STILL hasn't fixed the part inside my car window that they broke while replacing the glass. It's dragging on past the week mark now. Not good enough when they managed to charge me $300!! Funny how they always get that bit done, right?
I can't wait for my three days off (starting Sunday). I have my friend's bf's party Saturday night then lots of house packing to do. It has to be done and I hate having it hanging over me. Plus my house is a MESS and it's even harder than usual to care coz I know it all has to be packed.
My pantry contents are living on the kitchen bench. My wardrobe contents are spread around the house. The cats LOVE it coz there is so much stuff to play with and curl up on. WHY is it always my clothes they use for a bed?
Well it appears the ear drops have numbed my brain too and I am incapable of writing anything interesting. Yes, that's my excuse and I am sticking to it!
Off to get some more rest. Mmmmmm rest. Mmmm warm bed while cold and nasty outside. Mmmm sleeping when I should be doing other stuff ;o)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home