Saturday, June 11, 2005

V-Day


Later on today is V-Day. I am taking the two psycho-dogs to the vet.. Together. It's cheaper to take them both to the one appointment. I have never tried it before and if Mum wasn't helping I don't think I would be game.
They are having heartworm checks and vaccination and general check ups. They seem fighting fit to me and it will be a relief to have that confirmed.
I got in at about 2.30am this morning from a night of AFL, Pizza and general stuffing around at K&S's place just outside the city. It was a good night although I ran out of steam at about 10pm. I vegged on the floor with K lamenting the crapness of RAGE. I think we saw TWO decent songs out of over 1/2 hour of the show.
Now I am going to curl up and snooze til I have to round up the pooches for some thermometer insertions ;o)
As a retail hack, I don't have a long weekend to bask in. I am working Sunday and Monday. What a ballbreaker hey?
I have now been up 19 hours. A good effort for me. Apologies for the rambling and content-free state of this entry. My brain fell asleep about 4 hours ago...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home