Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Fancy Footwork

Brace yourself, I bought something for my feet that isn't shoes today!! A miracle. I desperately needed to buy some socks.

I have been taking advantage of boot weather and wearing mismatched socks for weeks. Even to work. Such a professional hey? My shoe to socks ratio would be probably at least 8:1 right now. I am probably being modest on the shoe side there too.

I made the trip into Target and coincidentally there was 30% off socks. There is my lucky break for the month. I bought some three packs of patterned socks. Plain black is just too boring.

I came across the cutting edge in hosiery technology too. Sock/Slipper hybrids. They are basically thick socks with rubbery dots on the bottom so you don't slip over in them. I chose black ones with coloured stripes. The main attraction was each one has a stuffing filled frog face on bridge of the foot (just above the toes). The smiling frog is wearing a crown. Did I mention I my general elegance and devotion to style?

Now I when I stare at my feet I have a smiley Frog Prince staring back up to brighten my mood! What more could a girl want??? Ribbit....

2 Comments:

At 12:51 am, Blogger Mel said...

on the contrary, my sox and I are having a HOPPING good time :oP

 
At 2:39 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted to thank you for your kind comments the past couple of days, I really appreciate it.

Socks !! You made me realise that I need some too. It's ok during Summer as I don't usually wear them as much (arrr who can forget those Miami Vice days, hehe) but now Winter is here, yes my sock situation is tragic too.

Wander if Target deliver, lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home