Monday, July 25, 2005

Getting There..

I am making progress on the moving house. I mainly have my lounge and bedroom left to go, aside from the furniture.
Then it's all the little random stuff that doesn't seem important enough to pack, but has to be dealt with eventually. I have to make sure I don't move out and leave the crap sitting here for weeks because I am too lazy to throw it out or whatever.
Most stuff appears to be fitting into my new place ok. I am going to need some new furniture which will be fun to pick anyway.
I am kind of just putting my head down and getting through this at the moment, so I don't give into the stress and sadness I have been feeling. I am trying to deal with one thing at a time.
Aside from moving house and working, life is pretty quiet right now. This week I will be catching up with some friends, which will be a nice distraction. I have missed seeing people and it sucks when it seems like all you do is work, rest after work and prepare for more work!
Hearing from my brother via email is making me want to get of my arse and plan a trip of my own sometime. There is a whole world out there that I largely ignore while I muddle through the day to day crap.
Greece sounds amazing. I am tempted to try and learn the language before I go. I feel like I wouldn't mind developing some hobbies or something to do after work.
One of my cats it treating my chest of drawers like a playground right now. So tempting to shut the drawer and walk away ;) The price could be clothes that smell like cat wee though. Not really worth the satisfaction of hearing the shocked miaow when she realises she can't get out!
Anyway. Time to go and do some boring domestic stuff...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home