Friday, April 01, 2005

Because I Can!!!

1234567890

You have no idea how good that felt. I have my brand-spanking-new laptop with WORKING NUMBER KEYS. Hello numbers, hello punctuation. Goodbye character map, goodbye copying and pasting passwords.

I bought it today and should be copying all the stuff from the old one over but of course I got distracted playing with the new one. And chatting. Hello people on msn!

This is a pretty major purchase for me so I have a new toy to occupy my weekend. I will FINALLY put more songs on my ipod. Going into the other room to use the desktop was just too much to ask. Plus I couldn't have the ipod and the internet working at the same time so EVERY song came up as 'track one, track two' etc. NOT VERY HANDY.

So there are some of the justifications for splurging. It will make me use other items I splurged on. Work that one out hey.

Also this weekend I should be catching up with friends and family, cleaning my house, washing my car and seeing a movie. Saturday night is wide open right now. Who knows what this crazy world could deliver.

Well I have more font changing and downloading to do. And number pressing 1234567890. I'll get over the novelty of that soon. Maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home