Saturday, March 05, 2005

I'm Freeeeeeeeeeee

Yay, it's finally my weekend off. Now that I am used to having them I really hang out for those two days together. I am not getting up to too much this particular weekend but still relishing the rest and the time to do some stuff.
tomorrow I am going shoe shopping with K. Supposedly to buy work shoes but if we confine ourselves just to that I will be very surprised. And somewhat disappointed.
Today I have mainly been sleeping and doing nothing. I didn't get to sleep until three AM. That's another story.
I could go out tonight but it sounds windy and rainy and crap. The perfect kind of night to hole up with DVD's, junk food and my doona.
The house needs a major tidy but I can't see that happening tonight. The pets are fed and the house is blissfully quiet after the oppressive noise of working in a shopping centre all week.
Well this entry is quite boring hey? The thing is, I am not bored. Just happy for a break and the chance to read/sleep/watch TV. The next few weekends are fully booked. Engagement party, a couple of birthdays and a couple of house warming's plus the Easter long weekend. Bring it on.
Oh well.. Off to do nothing for a little while more... jealous?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home