Thursday, September 01, 2005

Ode to Sloppy Staff

I decided to write a poem to put in the kitchen at work. The staff never wash up their plates etc after using them and there is no reason for me to do it for them. I have threatened to throw all the cutlery/crockery out since they cant accept the concept of cleaning up after themselves. I am far from a Neat Nazi but I have to maintain a reasonably tidy workplace and I fucken hate it when people use my mug and leave it dirty! That could be a little anal but that's the way it is!

Tonight I was bored and decided to channel my unused energy into being one of those annoying bosses who tries to be funny and ballbreak at the same time.

This was my 5 minute effort:

Your mother doesn't work here
And neither does your maid
If plates and cutlery you hold dear
My warning must be obeyed
Wash it after you use it
Or I'll throw it away and you'll lose it!

Anyway. Now I have exposed another level of personal lameness to you, I am off. I must rest and build up the energy to say things like 'if you have time to lean, you have time to clean' and 'we don't pay you to stand there with your finger up your nose' etc etc.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home