Monday, August 22, 2005

Pick Me!


My boss came out today to inform me that I have been given the new store that is opening in my local centre. This is something I have been working towards since starting with the company and I am truly excited to get to open a brand new store as well as being able to work 10 minutes from my house.
It is also a new layout and all the fittings and merchandising will be much better than in the store I have now.
It will be interesting to see which staff I end up with but it doesn't phase me all that much. I was pleasantly surprised to be offered the store since I am so new and relieved my probation period is also complete as of this month.
The next four weeks will be spent polishing my knowledge before leaving the relative comfort of my current store as well as planning the stocking and opening of my new one.
Aside from the mystery bruise/lump on the back of my left hand, I am feeling pretty good right now. I have no idea what I did to my hand (must be the mystery boyfriend beating me again), maybe I should call 'my policeman' and report it?
On that note.. back to my low profile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home