Thursday, April 21, 2005

that's more like it

Well, I shouldn't have worried after all. Work sucked again today. It's one of those draining environments where no matter how hard you work or how many hurdles you overcome, it's never enough.
Plus half the people there have personal agendas and try and get ahead at the expense of others which is so not my style.
I have an interview with a recruitment agent tomorrow so who knows what might come up? I am not hoping for too much as no specifics have been discussed. At least it's a step in the right direction. I am doing something positive which makes the day easier to deal with.
The weekend ahead looks average - middling. I am working both days which is a sure way to spoil the long weekend everyone else is hanging out for.
Still no call from Mr Inconsiderate. I might catch up with some friends in the evenings. I feel there are some people I haven't seen for far too long.
Anyway, as usual I am bleating about trivial crap while people close to me deal with real problems.
My heart goes out to the 'H' family. I hope all goes well. You guys are an inspiration in the way you deal with things in a calm, positive and supportive way.
Anyway.. sleepy time for Mel. Bright and Bubbly Mel is required for tomorrow morning.. I know I left her around here some place...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home