Sunday, February 13, 2005

Cupid shoots me in the ass again this year

No, no, I am NOT one of those bitter single people that after a break up claim 'Valentines day is SO commercial, you should just be nice without any prompting'.
As if. Guys need prompting. Plus, who am I to knock an excuse to exchange prezzies, be extra nice to each other and remember why you are together to begin with?
Ok it can be kinda hard on those of us who are Singletons but I see it as a day to value all the people I care about. Friends, family, whoever makes you smile.
I have had some wonderful times on Feb Fourteenth in the past but I wont be sitting by the mailbox this year, I know that would be a self esteem killing exercise. But hey, it's ONE day right.
I shall live vicariously through my friends. He bought you WHAT??? You went WHERE??? Oooh that's cute, oooh that's tacky...Eeeeew don't tell me THAT, I didn't need a visual.
So, Happy Valentines Day out there. Hope Cupid is kind to you all xoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home