Friday, February 11, 2005

Ooooops

Last night I discovered why I have so many cyber-sex freaks finding me on icq. I thought it was just that there were so many out there I was just getting my fair share but it seems this is not the case.
Aside from my magnetic personality it seems I made an unfortunate choice of what to include in my personal profile. It appears that my seemingly innocent choice to include 'Sex and the City' under my favourite shows had an unintended outcome.
When people are searching for new contacts and type in 'sex lover' in as keywords, they get my name in their list. Eeeeeeek. Not good.
No wonder I have had users such as 'Big Boy' sending me messages like 'Mmm baby, I think you want to talk to me'.
Far be it from me to write off anyone interested in bit of virtual 'horizontal folk dancing' but people who open with lines like that are BEGGING to be told 'you go fishing with that kinda bait, you end up pulling yourself...'





1 Comments:

At 8:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well since no1 has commented on ur blobs i thought i should. i chatted to u the other night. mayb fri night. my name is rob. i enjoyed reading ur blob. im currently downloading the new messenger so i have a bit of free time. well love ur work, chat again soon. cya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home