Thursday, October 27, 2005

The Job Slut Returns

Well. I wasn't even AT work today and it still managed to cross the line from frustrating to pure ridiculous.

The staff are way out of line and have finally twigged that they are digging their own massive graves so they have decided to try and bury me instead. After all the extra hours I have worked so they wouldn't have to. After providing them with a microwave and a toaster out of my own pocket. After offering them lifts home, rostering around their commitments and ensuring they haven't been stuck with computer dramas or stress from higher up this is what I get.

I am over this company. The back-stabbing, the immaturity, the low wage and the lack of support from those paid to assist you.

I am back on the market. I am pursuing greener pastures. I will do my best to fuck them all out of their jobs or at least their positions in the store they chose to work out and then I will leave.

This latest round of stress is the last thing I need with my house on the market and my own lingering health issues. If my house sells soon I may just piss off overseas and forget about work for a while.

Time to choose life. Choose happiness. Choose plagiarism of Trainspotting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home