Wednesday, April 27, 2005

A to Z

Well even though I am *cough* *cough* sick (which is actually true), I managed to scrape myself out of bed to attend two interviews today.

One of the jobs I want waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than the other, but I'd take either to end my current suffering to be honest.

The one I really want, lets call it 'Z' has already booked me for a second interview next week. That has to be a good sign. The other one 'A' was an end of the day interview so I am waiting to see what happens.

I am dreading going back to work on Friday. I am so over it. After only three months. Hope they don't have my post probation contract waiting - I will have to dodge signing it til I have heard more from these other positions.

I am also dodging paying for uniform! I will be like the wind for the next few days. Intangible, impossible to pin down ;o) Breezing through my department, remaining a moving target, but doing as little as possible. My staff should be able to give me pointers on that one.

So for now I play the waiting game......................... the waiting game sucks... anyone up for Eye Spy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home