Wednesday, January 26, 2005

WARM

I hate this weather. Anything over thirty degrees sucks ass as far as I am concerned. I feel like a prisoner trapped in the relative cool of the house.
Even more lethargic than normal. Looking at all the stuff I need to do annoys me but it's just a little too hot to care enough to actually DO something about it.
I didn't get to sleep until SIX this morning. Lucky I finally have my stereo and DVD set up again in my room or I would have been climbing the walls.
As I feared my sunburned back has reached the itchy-peely stage. It's driving me mad. One more thing to make me irritable in the heat.
Sometimes I love the peace and solitude of living alone. Other times I feel like the silence is crushing me. It's almost a constant background noise in itself.
I know once I am back at work I will cherish the time at home. I guess being here day after day is making the house feel smaller and smaller.
Tomorrow I am cooking dinner for my mum, my brother and maybe his GF. My brother is coming over to chainsaw a tree that fell over in my garden, he is a lifesaver. The distraction of having people here tomorrow night will help me not freak out too much about work the next day too.
Today looks like it is going to trickle by in a wash of boredom, restlessness and laziness. Must tidy up. Must wash clothes. Must not sleep all day and stay awake til six again.
Anyway, off to procrastinate a little more. I wonder which takes more effort? Doing chores or mentally inventing excuses so I don't have to. Well, I know which one I would RATHER do anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home