Thursday, January 20, 2005

Be kind to the newbie

Well hello out there. I usually restrict my incoherent babblings to drunken rants, sober ravings, SMS, email and looooong phone calls to tolerant friends. I am going to try this out and see what happens.
Will anyone read this? Who knows.... maybe I will be talking to myself. Wouldn't be the first time.
Well today I have spent vegging in bed. One of my favourite passtimes really. I am starting a new job in just over a week so am enjoying the interim of temporary unemployment. I am having a friend over for DVD's tonight. Dodgeball, pretty funny stuff.
This weekend my 2 best friends - henceforth to be known as K&K - they are twin sisters, are heading to Sorrento to celebrate our joint birthday as mine is a week before theirs. It promises to be two days of drinking, perving, hanging at the beach and bitching. All fine ways to spend time if you ask me.
I am trying to summon the energy to prize myself from under the doona and get the house presentable. Many pets to feed - a whole other post in itself. Much mess to clean up. I still maintain I am messy, but not dirty so there is no harm! Unless I tread on something pointy I left on the floor. Its a small price to pay to indulge in laziness.
Anyway, I suppose I should go and excavate the couch and TV.
Ta Ta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home