Wednesday, January 18, 2006

A step in the right direction

Finally, a few good days to restore a little harmony and stability to my life!

My brother arrived back in Melbourne yesterday. He has wonderful stories and photos and it is so good to see him and have him back. After two days I still feel like it's only temporary having him here even though he doesn't plan to go away again yet. It's awesome having him just down the road.

I had my medical this morning which went ok. My hearing and vision and everything else were normal. Then I did some shopping as I need to get birthday presents for K&K. After that I went out with L (my brother) to get a new mobile phone as his is trashed and to run some errands.

This afternoon I got a call to say I GOT THE JOB!!! I start on 6th of Feb so have to decide if I am going back to work to do the week's work I owe them in notice or call in sick and be broke but have some extra time of. Decisions, decisions. Hopefully getting this new position which is MON-FRI and within a government call centre will mean I have a fresh start and more manageable workload and that I can have a bit more of a life for the first time since I moved out of home 9 years ago.

It hasn't really hit me yet. I am also waiting to find out if the offer on the house is progressing. It
could be a very productive month!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home