Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Freedom, furniture and fiscal fun

Well, as the last few days of freedom ebb away and the starting of a new job looms near I am spending my time sleeping, moving lots of furniture around and finally getting paid from the old job.

I am savouring these last four sleep ins. Have to get back to 'work mode' next week. Will be getting up earlier than for old job too. I used to work around the corner from my house. The new job is more like 45 mins away. Not that I am complaining. It's worth it for mon-fri work. Ahhh, every weekend off. Can't wait.

Am dividing the house in half as will be sharing it soon. Moved my huge sofas and an enormous desk today. That is the worst part over. Now it's mainly the entertainment unit and a single bed. Have already booked to see the osteopath on Friday to realign everything I have pulled out of place before I have to go back to work!

I have FINALLY been paid out by the old job and the cheque cleared today. I got to go to the supermarket and buy exciting stuff like kitty litter and washing up sponges - the fun just never stops hey?

Tomorrow holds more furniture moving and maybe an evening expedition to the SHOPS!!!! I bought the hottest pair of pink heels the other day and the girl at the shoe shop said they have more sale stock to go out. No more needs to be said really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home